Information about Ayuugain Happy Tummy Capsules
Chronic constipation is a condition that affects a lot of people. Generally, it occurs due to an unhealthy lifestyle or dietary changes. Patients face difficulty in their regular bowel movements and the consistency of the stool changes. The bowel movements do not occur at a normal pace, usually three times per week. Also, in most cases, constipation lasts for some weeks or more. Remedies for this include different types of laxatives; our Happy Tummy Capsule is a healthier alternative. Made of natural herbal ingredients, this ayurvedic medicine soothes bowel conditions and softens the stool. Therefore, users manage to pass their stool without much strain and the symptoms of constipation get better over time.
Key Ingredients of Ayuugain Happy Tummy Capsules
- Isabgole - This natural ingredient is a widely used herbal ingredient in Ayurveda for constipation relief. It involves 70% insoluble and 30% soluble fiber content. This is responsible for softening the stool which makes it easier to excrete it out of the system.
- Harad - Harad is useful for reducing the symptoms of chronic constipation naturally. It is responsible for promoting healthy bowel movement and improving the immune system. Plus, Harad contains antioxidants that clear the digestive system naturally and improves health.
- Amaltas - This Ayurvedic herbal ingredient is important for treating multiple conditions, like constipation. It softens the stool and lubricates the intestines, for an easier passage of stool.
- Saunf - This ingredient is easily found in many areas and is also known as fennel seeds. Usually, it helps to produce important digestive juices and enzymes in the body. Saunf is useful for the treatment of constipation, indigestion, as well as bloating. It relaxes the intestinal muscles and reduces symptoms like acid reflux and gas.
- Amla - Amla is found easily in India and is a common ingredient for medication for multiple conditions. It has a high content of antioxidants, fiber, calcium, iron, vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin C. In terms of constipation relief, the fiber in this herb helps to improve the regular bowel movement in patients.
- Sund - Sund is full of nutrients and bioactive compounds and works best for digestion, appetite, stomach disorders and others.
- Sanay - It is an FDA-approved over-the-counter laxative and works to reduce constipation symptoms. Also, it is a common ingredient that doctors recommend before doing a colonoscopy. It clears out the bowels of unwanted particles.
- Peppermint - Peppermint is a commonly used herb in Ayurvedic medicines. It is useful for controlling and reducing symptoms like indigestion, flatulence, nausea, and diarrhea. Besides constipation, it works for improving the health of the users from multiple other diseases.
- Gulabdal - This ingredient has protective properties that help to improve the health of the user. Plus, Gulabdal has laxative properties as well, which helps with stool consistency and improves bowel movements.
- Arandi Beej - Arandibeej, a seed from the castor oil plant, has multiple health benefits. The plant is a common source of many herbal medicines. Among the seeds, we used hull-less ones in this medication. Generally, Arandi Beej works to improve symptoms for leprosy, constipation, syphilis, and birth control.
Benefits of Using Ayuugain Happy Tummy Capsules
- Indigestion - Indigestion is a common symptom of constipation. These capsules contain natural ingredients that help to produce essential digestive juices and clear the system.
- Lubrication - It lubricates the intestines for an easier passage of stool. Also, the makes the stool softer and does not hurt.
- Gas - The stool cannot pass smoothly during constipation and the accumulated has made a person feel bloated. After having this capsule, you can pass gas easily.
- Acid - Acid reflux is common during constipation and can cause heartburn. The Happy Tummy Capsules reduce acid formation and ensure healthier excretion.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) - This medication helps to treat IBS in patients and reduces the symptoms like gas, abdominal pain, and constipation.
Direction to Use
Take 1 or 2 ayuugain happy tummy capsules at bedtime with water or as directed by the physician.
What you Get In Box
60 Happy Tummy Capsules ( Each Capsule - 500mg)
- Read the label carefully before use
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight
- Keep out of reach of the children
This Product is Non-Returnable.
|Country of Origin||India|
|Expiry Date||Jul 2025|
||60 Capsules (Each 500mg Capsule)|
|Pack Type||Plastic Bottle|
|Marketed By||Adidev Organics|